qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] RFC - best way to organize a multiprotocol transport?

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] RFC - best way to organize a multiprotocol transport?
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 16:27:57 +0100

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 3:06 PM, Anton Ivanov
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On 21/03/14 13:14, Stefan Hajnoczi wrote:
>> On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 10:01:09AM +0000, Anton Ivanov wrote:
> I will probably collect all common routines and merge them into a
> library. Once that is done I will submit a revised patch that does
> l2tpv3 and gre.

It's up to you, but I suggest submitting l2tpv3 in the current form
before embarking on this change.

That way you can get it upstream and finished.  We won't have to
review the code again.  Instead, we'll be able to focus on the GRE and
code reuse aspects when you submit new patches.

Stefan