qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Pause / Stop Notification on Guest display?

From: Erik Rull
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Pause / Stop Notification on Guest display?
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 22:53:32 +0100

Hi all,

I would like to provide a possiblity to show the operator that his vm is currently not alive, but paused / stopped. Currently, I see this only when accessing the qemu monitor console. Is there a possibility to expose this information to the guest display so that the operator does not need a "second source" to see if he can work with the vm or not.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Erik