qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] guest crash due to missing clock interrupt

From: Damjan Marion
Subject: [Qemu-devel] guest crash due to missing clock interrupt
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 12:50:30 +0200

Originally I reported this issue to ubuntu folks, and it is documented on
the launchpad[1] but would like to bring this into attention also on this list.

Basically seems that on some occasions clock interrupts are not happening for
longer periods of time causing that some VMs are crashing (i.e. Win7).

More details including my sample application output are attached to launchpad
bug report.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Damjan