qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Google Summer of Code and Outreach Program for Women accept

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Google Summer of Code and Outreach Program for Women accepted projects
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 11:25:30 +0200

Dear QEMU, Libvirt, and KVM communities,
We are participating in Google Summer of Code 2014
(http://google-melange.com/) and Outreach Program for Women
(http://opw.gnome.org/).  Both programs fund candidates to work on our
open source projects for 12 weeks this summer.

Accepted projects have now been announced:

Intel IOMMU (VT-d) Emulation - Candidate: Le Tan
Mentor: Jan Kiszka

Device driver framework for low-level testing - Candidate: Marc Marí
Mentors: Paolo Bonzini and Stefan Hajnoczi

Disk image fuzz testing - Candidate: Maria Kustova (maxa)
Mentors: Fam Zheng and Stefan Hajnoczi

TianoCore support for Apple's boot.efi - Candidate: Reza Jelveh
Mentors: Alexander Graf and Gabriel Somlo

Continuous vmstate testing and dirty bitmap logging - Candidate: sanidhya
Mentor: Juan Quintela

Rewriting code of vbox driver for libvirt - Candidate: T A Mahadevan
Mentor: Michal Privoznik

Libvirt: Job Control for the Storage Driver - Candidate: TuckerD
Mentor: Martin Kletzander

Applying for the idea rewrite virtual box's driver - Candidate: uaedante
Mentor: Michal Privoznik

Congratulations to our accepted candidates and welcome to the QEMU,
libvirt, and KVM communities!

Stefan