qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu projects

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu projects
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 14:10:52 +0200

On Wed, Apr 09, 2014 at 07:28:15PM +0200, Pradeep Kiruvale wrote:
>  I am new to qemu-kvm.But have good knowledge about virtulization and cloud
> computing.I would like to do some projects in qemu-kvm.Please let me know
> how can I start.
>
> Please suggest me some small projects which I can take up and finish in 2-3
> weeks.

Hi Pradeep,
This request is too general and you will probably not receive the kinds
of responses you hoped for.

If you want to get into QEMU development but don't know where to start,
follow the mailing list and bug tracker.  Maybe you'll find bug reports
that look interesting and that you can fix.

Good luck!
Stefan