qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 28/31] curl: Remove unnecessary explicit calls to

From: Kevin Wolf
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 28/31] curl: Remove unnecessary explicit calls to internal event handler
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 15:12:54 +0200

Am 06.05.2014 um 14:41 hat Matthew Booth geschrieben:
> On 06/05/14 10:56, Kevin Wolf wrote:
> > Am 06.05.2014 um 11:44 hat Laurent Desnogues geschrieben:
> >> curl_multi_socket_action isn't available on the CURL lib used
> >> by CentOS 5.6.  The obvious workaround is to disable CURL
> >> when calling configure.
> >
> > Matthew, can you please check whether this call can be avoided, or
> > otherwise change configure to check the presence of the function?
>
> I should be able to sort this if I can work out how to add a configure
> test. When do you need it by? If I'm too slow it's safe to revert this
> change. It's just a cleanup to remove use of a deprecated api.

We have plenty of time until 2.1, so I don't think that's a problem.

Anyway, if you need to do the configure change, just search for "curl" in
configure. We already probe for some functions, you can just add another
call in the program for the test compile.

Kevin