qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Undefined error for curl_multi_socket_action

From: Gaurav Sharma
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Undefined error for curl_multi_socket_action
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 15:21:17 +0530

After rebasing my code with the master branch, i have started getting error for this method "curl_multi_socket_action".
In the file blocl/curl.c I can see function call for this method without NEED_CURL_TIMER_CALLBACK directive check also.

Is this is know issue, and what i can do to get rid of it apart from commenting the function call ?

Thanks,
Gaurav