qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] usb: usb tablet freeze when save/restore guest os

From: Gerd Hoffmann
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] usb: usb tablet freeze when save/restore guest os
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 08:50:13 +0200

  Hi,

> Well then, may I post a formal patch for this issue, Gerd? Thanks.

I'd like to know what the root cause for the lost interrupt is.

Not implementing PIRQ enable could be it, especially as the guest os
seems to use it (otherwise your patch would have no effect).

The check for the PIRQ enable bit should be in uhci_update_irq though,
and you should check the single bit only, not the whole legacy support
register.

cheers,
  Gerd