qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu stucking

From: Mark Cave-Ayland
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu stucking
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 12:02:48 +0100

On 15/05/14 11:50, sonia verma wrote:

Hi Mark

The gcc version I'm using is 4.8.1 .
It is not working with the standard Qemu.

Unfortunately if it doesn't work with standard QEMU then it sounds as if there is something wrong with either your OpenBIOS binary or build environment.

The debian_lenny_powerpc_standard.qcow2 image boots fine for me (albeit not with -nographic) using a fresh build from git. I would suggest trying the same, using the pre-built OpenBIOS images and see if that works.

It may also be worth raising a bug report with your distro if they are shipping corrupt binaries.

Kind regards,

Mark.