qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Where is vga-rom mapped in guest system memory?

From: Jaeyong Yoo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Where is vga-rom mapped in guest system memory?
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 13:19:15 +0900

Thanks a lot Laszlo,
The problem was ds as you guessed! After I set ds the same as cs, I can
see log messages correctly! And, I can start porting VirtualBox vgabios
to work on qemu.

By the way, would there be no-issue of VBox vgabios (16-bit code) working
with seaBIOS? I'm guessing not, but I want to double check.

Thanks,
Jaeyong