qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] patch: add delay=<msecs> suboption to -display curses

From: Dave Mielke
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] patch: add delay=<msecs> suboption to -display curses
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 08:35:18 -0400

[quoted lines by Peter Maydell on 2014/05/25 at 10:11 +0100]

>Ah, I see. Still, I think it makes more sense for the queue and delay
>to be in the common key handling code, not in the curses frontend
>specifically.

The code has been moved. I can see a couple of possibilities insofar as an
option for it is concerned. One is to extend the existing -k option to accept
language= as an optional prefix for its currnet operand, and to add delay=. The
other is to add a brand new -keydelay option. Which would be the better
approach?

I'm assuming that qemu-options.hx is the only file that needs to be updated
insofar as documentation is concerned. Is that correct?

EMail: address@hidden | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://FamilyRadio.com/