qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] mem_pci devices

From: lc
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] mem_pci devices
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 11:44:52 +0800 (CST)

I want to use the memory mapping methods, so I made a memory pci devices, but I know very little about Windows driver programming, someone has done such a thing。

static TypeInfo mem_pci_info = {
    .name = "mem_pci",
    .parent = TYPE_PCI_DEVICE,
    .instance_size = sizeof(PCIMEMPCIState),
    .class_init = mem_pci_class_init,
};

thinks  Gonglei.