qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Writing into guest memory from qemu

From: Shubham Gupta
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Writing into guest memory from qemu
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 12:50:23 +0530

Hello

I am attempting to write into the guest memory state (before the guest is launched) using the cpu_physical_memory_write function. While some values are being correctly written into the guest memory (confirmed by a cpu_physical_memory_read just after the write), some are not. Is there an explanation for this behavior? Or am I using the wrong function to accomplish what I want? Thanks in advance.

Shubham Gupta