qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Live Migration with different block devices

From: Xiongzi Ge
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Live Migration with different block devices
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 10:32:10 -0400

Hi Paolo,

I should make it clearer. I want to use a device for caching for the guest in host A. Then after the guest migrating to Host B, there is also a device for caching in Host B.   I want to the guest can access the new cache device in Host B at first automatically. I also want the guest can access the previous cache device in Host A, if it gets a miss. Here, I may need to modify some interfaces. Is there a simple way to do this?

Thanks a lot