qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] patches

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Qemu-devel] patches
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 18:39:36 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

 How are you? This is Lisa  from WellSucceed Embroidery.

 We are professional manufacturer of patches. We can supply you high quality patches including woven patches, embroidery patches and printed patches.  We can produce both small patches and back patches.
 At this moment, we can supply you flag patch,  military patch, biker patch,logo patch, and etc.

 We are professional supplier of records and bands. Besides patches, we can supply you baseball caps, beanies, wristbands,Keychains,lanyards
poster flags, and etc.

 We normally produce all products with MOQ 100 pcs. If you want smaller quantity, 50 pcs is also workable

 Free sample production. Free shipment.

 If you are interested in, pls reply back to get the prices for your reference.

 Any question, pls contact us.

Best regards!

Lisa Tang

Sales Manager  |  Sales Department

WELLSUCCEED EMBROIDERY
(One Stop Sourcing of Patches, Keychains, Tin button badges, Poster Flags, Wristbands, Beanies, Baseball caps, Lanyards, Printing Books or stickers, Baby Bibs, Handbags, etc..)

http://wellsucceed.en.alibaba.com

Cell:+86 18521590289    |   Fax:+86 769 81855570

E-mail: address@hidden

Address: 3rd Floor, Tuozhan Building,
                Jijie, Chashan, Dongguan,
                Guangdong. 523380. China.

Good News: Our factory now can produce felt keychain, felt coasters, baby bibs, cushions, etc..