qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] The first function called after migration for a block d

From: Xiongzi Ge
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] The first function called after migration for a block device
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:47:27 -0400

Hi,
I mean this function will be called after migration to do something for the block device. I tried and debugged the qemu code. (like you have a qcow2 format device. This function will be called. We can put anything we want here. We can reopen a new device.  We have a new format block device which has a cache created by myself. I can modify and control the cache after migration. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks. )