qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] qemu VGA endian swap low level drawing changes

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] qemu VGA endian swap low level drawing changes
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 21:23:47 +1000

On Tue, 2014-07-01 at 13:15 +0200, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:
> TCG works.  Any workaround to make it fly with kvm too?
>
> And win98 actually uses the hardware cursor.

Ah ok. I was trying to install NT4 here but was having problems,
the screen would go yellow and cirrus would stop displaying anything
when trying to "test" the resolution (without my patches, actually with
a slightly older qemu too).

I was planning on digging more tomorrow, but I can try Win98 if that's
easier.

Cheers,
Ben.