qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Help debugging audio problem

From: Anshul Makkar
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Help debugging audio problem
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 11:24:22 +0200

Use of glue is heavily uses in audio code. I completely redesigned it
for Virtualbox and removed all the hard to understand glue code :) .

Not sure if this glue magic is such heavily used anywhere else also.

Moreover audio code uses one big monolythic big audio file audio.c .
So bringing modularity was another aim of my redesigning.

Anshul Makkar