qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Any one notice my patch about Support vhd type VHD_DIFF

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Any one notice my patch about Support vhd type VHD_DIFFERENCING
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 11:09:44 +0200

On Sun, Jul 06, 2014 at 10:09:47PM +0800, ssdxiao wrote:
> I have commited a patch about how to read and write type VHD_DIFFERENCING?
> Is any one interesting?
>

> http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2014-06/msg07385.html
> http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2014-06/msg07386.html

It is QEMU 2.1 "hard freeze" right now.  This means only bug fixes are
being merged into qemu.git/master.

Most code review is focussed on bug fixes at the moment and new features
are lower priority until the QEMU 2.2 release cycle opens up at the end
of July.

Hopefully you'll get feedback sooner than that but I just wanted to let
you know why review is slow :).

Stefan