qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] live migration + licensing issue.

From: Anshul Makkar
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] live migration + licensing issue.
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 23:10:18 +0200

Hi,

Yeah, I am aware of this option. But the point where I am concerned is
that if Windows VM is running in QEMU 1.0 with pc-model 1.0 and then I
upgrade the QEMU to 2.0 and I specify machine as pc-1.2, then Windows
will see this as change in hardware and complain about the license.

Sorry, if my understanding is wrong here or i am missing something.

Anshul Makkar