qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] status for rc3/release

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] status for rc3/release
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 14:32:52 +0200

Il 17/07/2014 11:45, Peter Maydell ha scritto:
> So we just released rc2. The proposed schedule has
> rc3 next Tuesday, with final release the Tuesday after.
>
> My thought is that we should aim for rc3 to add only
> a fairly small number of focussed and "safe" bugfixes,
> with the intention of making the final release be the
> same as rc3 if no showstopper bugs are discovered.

Here is my queue:

Andreas Färber (2):
      module: Simplify module_load()
      module: Don't complain when a module is absent

                ==> you already acked these

Nikolay Nikolaev (2):
      vhost-user: Fix VHOST_SET_MEM_TABLE processing
      qtest: Adapt vhost-user-test to latest vhost-user changes

                ==> fix for a feature in 2.1

Paolo Bonzini (3):
      qtest: new test for wdt_ib700

                ==> are more tests welcome at this stage?

      Revert "kvmclock: Ensure proper env->tsc value for kvmclock_current_nsec
calculation"
      Revert "kvmclock: Ensure time in migration never goes backward"

                ==> revert a buggy fix introduced in 2.1

Ricky Zhou (1):
      target-i386: Allow execute from user mode when SMEP is enabled.

                ==> fix for a 2.1 regression