qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Debugging live migrate failures between 1.0 and 2.0

From: Alex Bligh
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Debugging live migrate failures between 1.0 and 2.0
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 18:56:44 +0100

I am trying to get to the bottom of a live migrate failure between qemu 1.0
(sender) and qemu 2.0 (receiver). I think this should 'just work', correct?

What I'm seeing is the live migrate starts correctly through QMP, but the first
query_migrate call returns a failure. On the receive side it says the peer
aborted the send. What's the best way to debug this further?

--
Alex Bligh