qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Printf message in QEMU source code

From: Amit Tomer
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Printf message in QEMU source code
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 16:25:26 +0530

I wanted to provide some printf statement in QEMU source code in order to debug some issue but not sure where do I see these printf statements?

I have looked into following post but it is without any answers

Debugging Qemu Source Code and not Kernel Source Code

I am launching QEMU in terminal where I have it's output, not OSs.

How Do I see printf logs while launching QEMU in headless environment?

Thanks,
Amit