qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Checking underflow condition for FRCPE instr [AARCH64]

From: Gaurav Sharma
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Checking underflow condition for FRCPE instr [AARCH64]
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 15:32:01 +0530

Hi,
I am trying to test the floating point instruction for arm in qemu.
For floating point reciprocal estimate instruction, for a64 i see a check for underflow condition in float64 HELPER(recpe_f64) method :

" else if (f64_exp >= 1023 && fpst->flush_to_zero) "

1. how do we calculate the value to determine underflow ?
2. Is the number 1023 correct for a64 ?

Thanks,
Gaurav