qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [libvirt] Mentors wanted for Outreach Program for Women

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [libvirt] Mentors wanted for Outreach Program for Women October 2014
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 10:33:27 +0100

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 5:40 PM, Marina Zhurakhinskaya
<address@hidden> wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for posting the information Marina.

There is now a wiki page for project ideas and OPW information:
http://qemu-project.org/Outreach_Program_for_Women_2014_DecemberMarch

Mentors: Please post your project ideas on the wiki page.

Thanks,
Stefan