qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC V2 10/10] cpus: reclaim allocated vCPU objects

From: Bharata B Rao
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC V2 10/10] cpus: reclaim allocated vCPU objects
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 19:23:56 +0530

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 4:03 PM, Anshul Makkar
<address@hidden> wrote:
> That explains the cause.
>
> Please verify you have the iasl compiler installed and are not using the
> hold .hex (compile .dsl ) files. (Faced this issue in our build setup using
> sbuil.).
>
> I hope you have verified that your .dsl file has the changes as mentioned in
> the patch.

Oh, it was not obvious to me that I have to install iasl, use
--iasl=XXX during configure stage to get the new _EJ0 method to be
included in the ACPI DSDT!

So finally I now see the CPU getting removed from QEMU. Thanks for all
the inputs.

Regards,
Bharata.