qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] OVMF, Q35 and USB keyboard/mouse

From: BALATON Zoltan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] OVMF, Q35 and USB keyboard/mouse
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 21:56:29 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 15 Sep 2014, Gabriel L. Somlo wrote:
mappings should end up being the same. I'll look for as close an
equivalent of "cat /proc/interrupts" on os x as I can find, and try to
sanity-check this assumption.

I think you can find these in the ioreg output. Try ioreg -lfw0 and look for IOInterruptSpecifiers or you can try different IORegistryPlanes with the -p option (I don't have OS X at hand to test). Alternatively there's a GUI tool to get the same info called IORegistryExplorer that used to be part of older XCode versions, not sure where can you get it now.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan