qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] vhost-user:is miss command VHOST_NET_SET_BACKEND?

From: Michael S. Tsirkin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] vhost-user:is miss command VHOST_NET_SET_BACKEND?
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 11:33:22 +0300

I guess it's a workaround, but I think it's an ugly one.
Let's add this command properly.

What's the best way to do this?
A feature bit? Or just add a new command and assume
remote ignores what it can't handle?

Nikolay, docs/specs/vhost-user.txt seems silent on this
aspect. Can you send a patch documenting it please?