qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] key signing party at KVM Forum 2014

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] key signing party at KVM Forum 2014
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 13:22:26 +0100

I will be hosting a key signing party at this year's KVM Forum.
I expect there will be enough people wanting keys signed that
we will use the same formal process that Anthony used last
year. The main aim here is for maintainers and submaintainers
to sign each others' keys so we can do signed git pull requests.

For details see

http://wiki.qemu.org/KeySigningParty2014

and the linked page

http://wiki.qemu.org/KeySigningParty

In particular note the required items and process, and that
you must send me your info in advance if you're planning to
attend. We'll finalise the exact day/time and location a
little nearer to the event (I guess it will be during one
of the 'BoF/hacking time' slots).

thanks
-- PMM