qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/28] target-mips queue

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/28] target-mips queue
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 11:49:04 +0200

On 15 October 2014 11:53, Leon Alrae <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This pull request has been assembled from pending target-mips patches which
> look good to me and received in my opinion sufficient review comments. They
> were tested mainly in context of MIPS. Please have a look and pull.

Thanks for putting this together; I'll look it over shortly.

One question for now:

> Leon Alrae (17):
>   softfloat: add functions corresponding to IEEE-2008 min/maxNumMag

Can you confirm that you're happy for your softfloat changes
to be licensed under both of the softfloat-2a and softfloat-2b
licenses, please?

(We're trying to relicense those files right now, so any new
changes need to be dual-license.)

PS: do you happen to be at KVM Forum today?

-- PMM