qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] pending target-mips patches

From: Aurelien Jarno
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] pending target-mips patches
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 12:12:05 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 01, 2014 at 04:35:46PM +0100, Leon Alrae wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I noticed that it's quite difficult to get target-mips changes
> reviewed/accepted. There is already a queue of relatively big features
> and bug fixes which are stuck for months. Does anyone have an idea how
> to improve this situation? Wouldn't it help to have a target-mips
> co-maintainer assisting Aurelien?

I am sorry but I don't really have time to work on QEMU now, though I
hope to be able to contribute again in the next months. Adding a
co-maintainer for target-mips indeed looks the best to do. From what
I have seen, you, Leon Alrae, seems to be the good person for that.

Please send a patch updating the MAINTAINERS file with you name, I'll
ack it.

Cheers,
Aurelien

address@hidden                 http://www.aurel32.net