qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 13/23] q35/ahci: Pick up -cdrom and -hda options

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 13/23] q35/ahci: Pick up -cdrom and -hda options
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 19:02:21 +0200

On 17 October 2014 18:57, Michael Tokarev <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 10/17/2014 08:53 PM, Peter Maydell wrote:
>> g_assert_cmpint() was only added in glib 2.16, so this won't
>> build on glib 2.12. A compat fudge in glib-compat.h should
>> be easy, though.
>
> Or just change this to regular in-line comparison and g_assert().

There are a ton of uses in the tests/ directory as well, though.
It would be nice if we could "make check" RHEL5 as well as just
building it...

(I figured out that it was pretty easy to set up a centos5
schroot on an ubuntu box, so I'm adding this to the set of
things I build test pullreqs with.)

-- PMM