qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] hardfreeze probably going to slip a day or so

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: [Qemu-devel] hardfreeze probably going to slip a day or so
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 00:35:43 +0000

Hi; just a note to say that I still have the mips pullreq
to process, plus I'm expecting a late ppc pullreq from Alex
(who has had more important things to attend to recently ;-))
and I need to send out my own arm pullreq with a few last
patches too. So (given it's gone midnight here too) we're
definitely not going to get rc0 tagged today; hopefully
tomorrow, maybe Thursday.

thanks
-- PMM