qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU trunk now in hardfreeze

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU trunk now in hardfreeze
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 15:32:01 +0000

Hi; I've just tagged v2.2.0-rc0 in master, so we're now officially
in hardfreeze, and only accepting bug fixes from here onward.
Mike Roth should have the rc0 tarballs out sometime later today.

I've updated http://wiki.qemu.org/Planning/2.2 to list -rc dates;
as usual, one a week, with the hope that -rc3 will be the final one
with no changes between that and the release proper.

Please make sure you update the changelog at
http://wiki.qemu.org/ChangeLog/2.2 with any interesting/important
new features that got added in this release.

thanks
-- PMM