qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] How to use bootloader with OSX?

From: eezacque
Subject: [Qemu-devel] How to use bootloader with OSX?
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 15:49:54 +0100

I spent some time with Andrei Ostanin's "Playing with Mac OS X on KVM"
(http://blog.ostanin.org/2014/02/11/playing-with-mac-os-x-on-kvm/) which
works like a charm, except for the final part where I am supposed to
install a bootloader (Chimera, Chameleon) to be able to boot my virtual
machine. In principle, I could do without, but I would like to set some
boot parameters in the bootloader configuration. However, I cannot get
this to work: I cannot boot at all. Any suggestions are welcome...

Thanks,
Izak