qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Embroidery Patches

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Embroidery Patches
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 22:50:35 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day! This is Lisa  from WellSucceed Embroidery.

WellSucceed Embroidery is a factory direct manufacturer of patches.We can supply high quality embroidered patches, woven patches, and PVC patches. Both small patch and back patches can be produced in our factory. Sew on, Iron on and Velco Patches are available. Custom order is welcome.

Besides, we also supply Keychains, lanyard, wristband, button badge, metal pins, dog tag, baseball cap,beanies, poster flag and etc.

We normally produce all products with MOQ 100 pcs.

Free sample production.

 If you are interested in, pls feel free to contact me.

Best regards!

Lisa Tang

Sales Manager  |  Sales Department

WELLSUCCEED EMBROIDERY
(One Stop Sourcing of Patches, Keychains, Tin button badges, Poster Flags, Wristbands, Beanies, Baseball caps, Lanyards, Printing Books or stickers, Baby Bibs, Handbags, etc..)

Cell:+86 18521590289    |   Fax:+86 769 81855570

Address: 3rd Floor, Tuozhan Building,
                 Jijie, Chashan, Dongguan,
                 Guangdong. 523380. China.

Good News: Our factory now can produce felt keychain, felt coasters, baby bibs, cushions, etc..