qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] machine registered using machine_init not visible in regist

From: Gaurav Sharma
Subject: [Qemu-devel] machine registered using machine_init not visible in register_module_init
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 11:05:32 +0530

Hi,
I need some help regarding an issue I am facing.
I was trying some stuff by initializing a machine that I added using machine_init. The corresponding file was added in the build infra and gets compiled correctly.

However, i do not see the same getting initialized in the register_module_init method call. So when i do look up for that machine, it results in error.
I started getting this issue after re-basing my code last week.

Thanks,
Gaurav