qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] configure options of qemu

From: John Snow
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] configure options of qemu
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 11:47:08 -0500

On 11/23/2014 09:49 PM, li wrote:
Hi all,
Thank you for your time to read this email, is there anyone can tell me
the options qemu was configured when it was released?
I configured it by myself and found that there was a audio latency
problem, but the qemu in the repository doesn't have this problem,
so i want to kown about its configuration options.
the options i using is as below:
  ./configure --enable-spice --enable-usb-redir --enable-kvm
--disable-werror --prefix=/home/stone/qemu --target-list=x86_64-softmmu
--audio-card-list=ac97,es1370,sb16,cs4231a,adlib,gus,hda,ich6
--audio-drv-list=pa,alsa,sdl,oss
Best Regards
stone

"The repository" -- whose? We don't dictate the configuration options that the various distributions decide to package with. You'd have to ask your distribution (Ubuntu? Debian? Fedora? CentOS?) what options they packaged with.

Before you jump down that rabbit hole, though, try comparing the versions you're using. It might just be a version difference. It would be worth trying to configure the upstream sources that match the version your distribution ships and seeing if you have the same problem to determine if it's a bug or a configuration problem.

--
—js