qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu coroutine behaviour on blocking send(3)

From: Iwan Budi Kusnanto
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu coroutine behaviour on blocking send(3)
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 13:50:59 +0700

Hi all,

I just found about coroutine in Qemu and it looks good for my use case.
I have a question about this.
I found this
"Coroutines are cooperatively scheduled threads of control. There is
no preemption timer that switches between coroutines periodically,
instead switching between coroutines is always explicit. Coroutines
run until termination or an explicit yield."
at http://blog.vmsplice.net/2014/01/coroutines-in-qemu-basics.html

How about the case where we do blocking send(3) on socket?

Regards,

--
Iwan Budi Kusnanto