qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU Advent Calendar has begun - Day 1

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU Advent Calendar has begun - Day 1
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 16:51:58 +0000

Today is the first day of QEMU Advent Calendar 2014, where an
interesting and fun QEMU disk image is published every day.

http://www.qemu-advent-calendar.org/

I won't spam the mailing list every day but I wanted to let you know
that from now until Christmas we will publish a daily image for your
enjoyment.

The first image was contributed by Gerd Hoffmann and showcases an
amazing Slackware Linux 1.0 distribution with a pre-1.0 Linux kernel
from 1993!

Want to contribute a cool disk image?  There are still days remaining
for which we need disk images.  Email me if you would like to
contribute!

Enjoy,
Stefan