qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] how to allocate more video memory to qemu

From: jenia.ivlev
Subject: [Qemu-devel] how to allocate more video memory to qemu
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 07:10:19 -0500

Hello.

How do I allocate a specific amount of video memory to a qemu machine?

My OS is GNU/Linux Arch. I'm running qemu using i7 and asus hero7. I want to
run the game
Civilization 5 (windows), but when I run it, it crushes silently. I went to see
how much video memory windows can see. It turns out to be 4M. I want to
allocate maybe 256M or something like that to it. How do I do that?

Thanks for you time and help in advance.