qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] advent calendar

From: Paul Ford
Subject: [Qemu-devel] advent calendar
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 22:22:00 -0500

Love the advent calendar! Wonderful idea.

One tiny note: On a Mac with qemu installed via the brew installer I don't have access to kvm, so to run the Slackware image I had to remove the kvm command-line option from the "Run" shell script.

It was all a little new to me (not a regular qemu user) so it might be worth flagging or making two Run scripts, one for mac and one for everyone else, or adding a README?

FreeDOS ran beautifully and it was great to see it again.

Best wishes,

Paul

--
Paul Ford // (646) 369-7128 // @ftrain