qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] migration from qemu2.1.2 to qemu2.2

From: William Dauchy
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] migration from qemu2.1.2 to qemu2.2
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 14:44:27 +0100

On Dec10 18:21, Dr. David Alan Gilbert wrote:
> Can you try stripping your config down to the bare minimum and see if
> it goes away?   e.g. balloon, rng-pci, network I guess you can probably
> test without easily enough.  If you can also try with a normal boot off
> disk rather than kernel that would be good.

harder to reproduce now (I have less and less VM running on 2.1 and cant
reproduce on my dev platform wiath fresh VM on 2.1->2.2 scenario)
anyway I was wondering if the option `-cpu host` could be the cause of
the issues since the HW is not always the same accross the
infrastructure.

Thanks,
--
William