qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Wiki Account Creation

From: Glen
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Wiki Account Creation
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 12:42:17 -0500

Greetings everyone,

I feel very much like I'm posting in the wrong section here, with other discussions going on about what seems to be the internals of QEMU, although the wiki told me to go here...

I was hoping someone may be able to create a wiki account for me. I've been interested in emulating some old Windows operating systems, and as a Windows user myself, I thought I could possibly contribute to some of the Windows or cross-platform listings on the wiki.

It would be great if the account's username is tgp1994. Thank you in advance!