qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu support with rbd in Centos7

From: Mario Codeniera
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu support with rbd in Centos7
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 14:07:35 +1300

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to ask with my query regarding with rbd. As there is issue the virtualisation that I created, it seems related to rbd as i could not able to run an instances/virtual machines.

If I issue the command qemu-img -h

Supported format doesn't display rbd.

Supported formats: vvfat vpc vmdk vhdx vdi sheepdog sheepdog sheepdog raw host_cdrom host_floppy host_device file qed qcow2 qcow parallels nbd nbd nbd iscsi gluster gluster gluster gluster dmg cow cloop bochs blkverify blkdebug

I tried compile via source code but generates error on the following:

 ./configure --enable-rbd
ERROR: User requested feature rados block device
       configure was not able to find it.
       Install librbd/ceph devel

which I don't know what to do as i could not able to find librbd library.

Hope someone can helps.

Thanks,
Mario