qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC v2 2/4] hw/arm/virt: find_machine_info: handle NUL

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC v2 2/4] hw/arm/virt: find_machine_info: handle NULL value
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 16:42:38 +0000

On 5 January 2015 at 16:31, alvise rigo <address@hidden> wrote:
> It's just because in patch 1/4 of this series we use
> find_machine_info(machine->cpu_model), which could be a NULL pointer.

Well, don't do that, because in that case you'll do the wrong thing
if we take the default value of the cpu model. But I don't think
patch 1 is the right approach anyway.

(Also, if you have a series where patch B requires a change or
fix that is put in patch A, then A should come before B in the series.)

thanks
-- PMM