qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [RFC] Support to boot for vhost-scsi device?

From: Gonglei (Arei)
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] Support to boot for vhost-scsi device?
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 03:34:33 +0000

Hi,

At present, vhost-scsi device do not boot in Qemu, but some clients/users have
requirements for that in some scenarios. Of course if we want complete the
aim we should make some changes both Qemu and kernel (vhost-scsi driver
module, it need to add an IOCTL interface to get target_id/lun_id etc.).

Can we do it for Qemu side first? Have any difficulty?
Thanks for any comments.

BTW, I had some patches for this, and tested well.
And I want to post them if possible. :)

Best regards,
-Gonglei