qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] unable to set SATA serial with a spaces

From: Alan Latteri
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] unable to set SATA serial with a spaces
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 01:47:57 -0800

Bug 1195660 has been added to the database

On Feb 23, 2015, at 3:41 AM, Michal Privoznik <address@hidden> wrote:

On 23.02.2015 11:18, Markus Armbruster wrote:
Alan Latteri <address@hidden> writes:

The left padding is important and necessary to keep for my particular
application.  This is broken in libvirt, but works fine with direct
Qemu invocation.

Thank you for the help.

Please file a bug against libvirt, so this gets fixed.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Virtualization%20Tools&component=libvirt
http://libvirt.org/bugs.html

I've just proposed a patch for that:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2015-February/msg00871.html

Once you create a bug, I can attach its number into the commit message.

Michal