qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/11] X86 patches

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/11] X86 patches
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 00:30:14 +0900

On 3 March 2015 at 00:26, Andreas Färber <address@hidden> wrote:
> Am 02.03.2015 um 16:19 schrieb Peter Maydell:
>> On 26 February 2015 at 04:58, Eduardo Habkost <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> Those patches were reviewed some time ago, and Paolo suggested I submit them
>>> through my own tree. So, here is my first x86 pull request. :)
>>
>> Applied, thanks.
>
> Why? You yourself had objections against 08/11, no? And replacement
> series are already on the list.

Because nobody followed up to this cover letter to say "don't apply this".
I process pullreqs in first-in-first-out order and I rely on
submitters (or others) letting me know if there's a reason not to
apply something, and on people not submitting pullreqs including
patches which have got negative review on list :-(

-- PMM