qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU, libvirt, and KVM are participating in Outreachy May-A

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU, libvirt, and KVM are participating in Outreachy May-August 2015
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 09:22:58 -0600

QEMU, libvirt, and KVM are participating in the Outreachy (formerly
known as Outreach Program for Women) May-August 2015 round.

Outreachy is a 12-week full-time paid internship for working on open
source projects.  We are able to participate thanks to sponsors who
will be listed on the Outreachy website in the future:
http://outreachy.org/

>From the website: Outreachy is "open to women (cis and trans), trans
men, genderqueer people, and all participants of the Ascend Project
(http://ascendproject.org/) regardless of gender".

Check out the project ideas list and details on how to apply:
http://qemu-project.org/Outreachy_2015_MayAugust

We encourage applicants to apply for both Outreachy and Google Summer
of Code if they are eligible:
http://qemu-project.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2015

Stefan